Featuring Items from my Painted for You Shop at Etsy

you can find my items at www.paintedforyou.etsy.com

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Been a While

Yes, it has been a long, long time since my last blog entry. Where have I been? Well, I got super busy over the holidays with all three of my shops as well as custom portraits orders. After the holidays I started focusing on my fine art and jewelry. I have been trying to decide if I should retire the Painted for You business, since going in so many different directions is a challenge.
For now I've decided to start clearing out items in my shop. Check out my magnets, they are a steal! They would make great Easter basket goodies!
Then, well we shall see. I have some bigs ideas for some new products, we'll just have to see how I can handle the juggling act. ;-) So many ideas, just not enough hours in the day!

No comments: